We are registered with Ofsted to provide sessional day care to children aged 2.5 to 4 years, Monday – Friday term time only. Morning sessions are 8.30am – 11.30am, afternoon sessions are 12.15pm – 3.15pm. Children attend EITHER mornings or afternoons.
1. Children will be entered into the waiting list in strict age order.
2. Places will be allocated to the eldest children first with preference given to those eligible for Early Education Funding, unless indicated by a medical condition, additional need or emergency admission.
3. Priority will be given to those who require a morning place in order to access the full 30 hours Early Education Funding, between Fairhaven Under Fives Centre and Fairhaven Nursery. (Fairhaven Nursery withhold their own waiting list).
4. Children will be allocated 5 sessions per week when they become eligible for Early Education Funding, providing there is space available. In the event of over subscribing places will be allocated in age order.
5. Fee paying places for 2-year olds will be allocated only if space is available.
6. Time for Two Funded places will be allocated only if space is available and eligibility has been confirmed by the Local Authority.
7. Parents wishing to change their child from afternoon to morning or vice versa may do so providing there is a place available.