We are registered with Ofsted to provide full day care to children aged 2.5 to 4 years, Monday – Friday term time only.
Children attend either mornings or afternoons
Children eligible for the 30 hour government childcare scheme can attend all day
Morning sessions 8.30am – 11.30am
Afternoon sessions 12.15pm – 3.15pm
30 hours childcare 8.30am - 3.15pm
Allocation of places
1. Children will be entered into the waiting list in strict age order.
2. Places will be allocated to the eldest children first with preference given to those eligible for Early Education Funding, unless indicated by a medical condition, additional need or emergency admission.
3. Priority will be given to those who require a morning place in order to access the full 30 hours Early Education Funding.
4. Children will be allocated 5 sessions per week when they become eligible for Early Education Funding, providing there is space available. In the event of over subscribing places will be allocated in age order.
5. Fee paying places for 2-year olds will be allocated only if space is available.
6. Time for Two Funded places will be allocated only if space is available and eligibility has been confirmed by the Local Authority.
7. Parents wishing to change their child from afternoon to morning or vice versa may do so providing there is a place available.